Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon and Ephesus Tours
Day 1: Istanbul To Gallipoli Tour
06:30 am Pick up from the hotels in Istanbul and drive to Gallipoli.
We will stop on the way for the breakfast (not included) break and continue to Eceabat via Tekirdag and Kesan.
Arrive in Eceabat and have lunch
12:45 pm Guided Gallipoli Tour
We will visit the Anzac Cove, Lone Pine – Australian Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly, the Nek and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
17:30 Gallipoli Tour ends and we take a ferry across the Dardanelles
18:00 Check into your hotel and Overnight in Canakkale.
Pick up time may change according your hotel location in Istanbul. Please inform us your hotel details while making your request.
Day 2: Troy & Pergamon Tours – Ephesus
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Drive to ancient city Helen of Troy.
Guided Troy Tour
Famous with legendary Trojan Horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, the Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Princess After Troy tour we continue to Pergamon Ancient City. After Troyt tour, continue to Pergamon. We will have lunch before than Pergamon tour.
Guided Pergamon & Acropolis Tour
Followed by a tour of Pergamon, a magnificient acropolis with one of the steepest amphitheatres in the world. Its impressive temples, library and medical facilities made it a renowned cultural and political sentre in its time. Now on display is the magnificant acropolis. At the and of the tour, drive to Ephesus.
Arrival to Ephesus and check into hotel. Overnight in Ephesus.
Day 3: Ephesus Tour – Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast & Check out from the hotel. Drive to Ephesus Ruins.
Guided Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary Tour
First srop is the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven ancient wonders of the world. Then on, to visit Ephesus Ancient City, the best preserved Greco-Roman city in the world. Here you will explore the Agora, Odeon, Curettes Street, public toilets, Celsius Library, Hadrian Temple, Roman Baths, Grand Theatre, Marble Street. After a lunch break depart for the House of Virgin Mary and visit the chapel where she is said to have spent her last day.
At the end of the tour transfer to Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport. Fly back to Istanbul.
Upon Arrival to Istanbul. Tour ends.
- Optional Tours
- Personal Expens
- All Transportations in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English Speaking tour guide on the tours
- Guided tour of Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon & Ephesus
- 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast
- Entrance fees to the various sites
- Ferry token to cross the Dardanelles
- Lunch on the tours
- Izmir Airport transfer
- Flight ticket to Istanbul
- Local taxes
– Hotel pick up time is changing according towns of Istanbul. Please inform us your hotel details while making your request.
– If you have more time and if you do not like to come back to Istanbul than we can do tailor made programme and combine with this package according your wishes.