Bursa - Cable Car - Mount Ida & Waterfalls
DAY 1 – Departs From Istanbul to Bursa
Early morning between 06:45 / 07:00, you will be picked up from your hotel transfer to the port to catch a ferry to Yalova. Cross the Sea of Marmara and getting off the ferry in Yalova. Take a short drive to Bursa to visit;
• The Great Mosque in Bursa
• Famous Green Mosque & the Green Mausoleum
• Kozahan & Silk Market
• Cable Car up to Mt. Uludag
• 600 years old Plane Tree on the slopes of Uludağ
We will have the traditional Turkish lunch at a local restaurant then head to our next destination, Mount Ida. Check into hotel Thermal Hotel between greens.You can enjoy the hotel facilities and relax with the thermal water of the pools.
DAY 2 – Depart From Mountain Ida to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel and check out. We will enjoy the green and tranquil atmosphere of the Ida Mount. Relax by listening to the birds singing and clear your mind with the sound of waterfalls.
Today, we are going the visit;
• Hasan Boğuldu Waterfall
• Sutuven Waterfall
• Monumental Tree in Kızılkecili Village
We will enjoy having a barbecue lunch next to the waterfalls in an amazing atmosphere in Pinarbasi and before going back to Istanbul, we will take a short visit to Assos (coffee and ice cream break) and enjoy the view from the antique harbor once Plato did.
Late evening we will arrive in Istanbul and you will be dropped off your hotel.
- Beverages during lunches and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Tip to driver and tour guide
- Anything unless specified being included
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Round trip transportation by A/C no smoking vehicle
- Proffessional English Speaking Guide
- Ferry fees
- Entrance fees to various sites
- 2 Lunches ( Bursa & Mountain Ida )
- 1 Dinner at hotel
- 1 Night accommodation in Mountain Ida HB ( 4 -5 star )
- Local taxes